Please follow the following process to enrol your child at Victory College.
- Applications for enrolment as a student of Victory College should be made by a parent or guardian on the application form and should be accompanied by the non-refundable $50 application fee for Victory College. Parents and guardians are asked to make full and frank disclosure of the nature of any learning or special needs, and to provide any relevant reports when appropriate. Information regarding special needs must be given to the College also if the student’s needs change after the initial application and the student’s date of entry.
- When returning the interview form, the following documentation is required:
- Photocopy of birth certificate (if the student has an overseas birth certificate, a copy of the passport showing resident status/visa details or Australian citizenship will be required)
- Most recent school report card (if applicable)
- Optional: pastoral or character reference
Upon receipt of your application, your child’s name is placed on the register for the relevant year; however, at this stage, the application does not yet constitute an enrolment.
The following steps must occur in order to finalise enrolment:
- Have your enrolment interview
- The College reviews the information from the enrolment interview and the enrolment documentation and makes a decision whether to offer an enrolment contract.
- If a contract is offered, parents review, sign and submit it back to the College.
- Upon payment of the enrolment bond of $200 per family*, parents confirm to pay a tuition fee deposit of $180 per primary student and $230 per secondary student. The application is then finalised and the student’s place is secured. *Please note: The enrolment bond will be credited to a family’s account upon exiting the College once all school fees are paid and finalised.
Thank you for your interest in Victory College. We look forward to hearing from you in respect to your son or daughter’s enrolment with us.
To enrol at mykindy please click here.