Please follow the following process to enrol your child at Victory College.
- Please click here to book a College enrolment interview.
- Applications for enrolment as a student of Victory College should be made by a parent or guardian on the application form and should be accompanied by the non-refundable $50 application fee for Victory College. Parents and guardians are asked to make full and frank disclosure of the nature of any learning or special needs, and to provide any relevant reports when appropriate. Information regarding special needs must be given to the College also if the student’s needs change after the initial application and the student’s date of entry.
- When attending the enrolment interview, the following documentation is required:
- Photocopy of birth certificate (if the student has an overseas birth certificate, a copy of the passport showing resident status/visa details or Australian citizenship will be required)
- Most recent school report card (if applicable)
- Optional: pastoral or character reference
- Upon receipt of your application, your child’s name is placed on the register for the relevant year; however, at this stage the application does not yet constitute an enrolment.
- The following steps must occur in order to finalise enrolment:
- The College reviews the information from the enrolment interview and the enrolment documentation, and makes a decision whether to offer an enrolment contract.
- If a contract is offered, parents review, sign and submit it back to the College.
- Upon payment of the enrolment bond of $200 per family*, Parents also confirm to pay 5% of the years’ College fees upfront prior to the student commencing school. In the event that the student commences school after the conclusion of Term 2, then an amount of four weeks College fees are to be paid upfront in lieu of the 5%. The application is then finalised and the student’s place is secured. *Please note: The enrolment bond will be credited to a family’s account upon exiting the College once all school fees are paid and finalised.
Thank you for your interest in Victory College. We look forward to hearing from you in respect to your son or daughter’s enrolment with us.
To enrol at MyKindy please click here.