Our subsidised bus service provides safe and secure access for students to travel to Victory College if they live outside of the Gympie township.
If you live in the surrounding districts of Gympie, your child may be able to access Victory College’s subsidised bus service.
It is a unique service and offers parents peace of mind knowing their children can travel with their peers, to and from school on modern air-conditioned buses, driven by trustworthy, careful bus-drivers.
Buses arrive at the school at 8.45am and depart at 3.00pm.
Our buses stop at multiple designated locations along each route with set pick-up and drop-off times to ensure school times are met.
Bus behaviour management plans, seating plans and CCTV cameras are in place on all buses to ensure safety and security is a priority.
To secure your place on a Victory College bus, please complete and hand in the application form.
|1 student||2 students||3+ students|
|$970.96 per year||$1,336.83 per year||$1,758.98 per year|
Presently the bus fleet consists of 8 buses servicing the following destinations*
- Bus 2 – Woolooga, Lower Wonga, Widgee, The Palms
- Bus 3 – Wolvi, Neusavale Road, Gap Road, Cedar Pocket, Sandy Creek, Veteran
- Bus 5 – Goomeri, Kilkivan, Lower Wonga, Chatsworth
- Bus 6 – Pinbarren, Cooran, Traveston, Kybong, Southside
- Bus 7 – Glenwood, Miva, Curra
- Bus 8 – Rainbow Beach, Cooloola Cove, Tin Can Bay
- Bus 9 – Tuchekoi, Imbil, Kandanga, Amamoor, Jones Hill
- Bus 10 – Cooroy, Pomona, Federal
* Routes vary depending on student need.
More information on the actual bus stops and times is available in the Application Form below.