Outdoor education and year level camps are a core part of the Victory College curriculum from Years 1 to 12.
The main focus of this program is to develop emotional resilience, team skills and leadership qualities in students.
Students participate as follows:
- Year 1-2: One-night supervised camp-over at the College
- Year 3-4: One-night residential camp to various outdoor education campsites like Alexandra Headlands Conference Centre
- Year 5: Two-night camp usually to QCCC Mapleton
- Year 6-7: Four-night trip to Canberra
- Year 8-11: Annual two-night outdoor education camps with challenging teamwork and leadership development activities. Places include Emu Gully and Luther Heights Leadership Camp, Brisbane Cultural Tour, Garapine, and Woodford Adventure Alternatives
- Year 12: Two-day retreat to prepare for transition into life after school