Congratulations on deciding to enrol your child/ren at Victory College. We look forward to welcoming your family to our school.
Applications to enrol at Victory College can be made at any time during the year for any year level: Prep to Year 12.
As Victory College’s reputation for providing a quality learning environment has grown, so has the demand for places across all year levels. Given this, we advise parents to consider securing their child’s place well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please follow the following process to enrol your child at Victory College.
1. Applications for enrolment
Applications for enrolment as a student of Victory College should be made by a parent or guardian on the application form and should be accompanied by the non-refundable $100 application fee for Victory College. Parents and guardians are asked to make full and frank disclosure of the nature of any learning or special needs, and to provide any relevant reports when appropriate. Information regarding special needs must be given to the College also if the student’s needs change after the initial application and the student’s date of entry.
2. Returning the application form
When returning the application form, the following documentation is required:
- Photocopy of birth certificate (if the student has an overseas birth certificate, a copy of the passport showing resident status/visa details or Australian citizenship will be required)
- Photocopy of enrolling parent/s driver’s licence
- Most recent school report card (if applicable)
- Optional: pastoral or character reference
- $100 application fee (payable by phone through College Reception)
- Medical and learning support documents (e.g. Asthma plans or learning diagnosis etc.)
Upon receipt of your application, your child’s name is placed in the waiting group for the relevant year. Please note, at this stage of the process the application does not yet constitute an enrolment.
The following steps must occur in order to finalise enrolment:
- Have your enrolment interview
- The College reviews the information from the enrolment interview and the enrolment documentation and makes a decision whether to offer an enrolment contract.
- If a contract is offered, parents review, sign and submit it back to the College.
- Upon payment of the enrolment bond of $200 per family*, parents confirm to pay a tuition fee deposit of $180 per primary student and $230 per secondary student. The application is then finalised and the student’s place is secured.
Thank you for your interest in Victory College. We look forward to hearing from you in respect to your son or daughter’s enrolment with us.
Please download the Enrolment Application Form below and fill in.