The distinctive feature of Victory College is our wonderful campus environment.
Our beautiful manicured grounds and modern facilities provide – in today’s world – a rare and enjoyable space for students to play and study. Throughout the college, clean, well-maintained grounds, bright gardens and ample shaded areas provide a delightful environment.
The college features three ovals, a large indoor sports stadium, a multi-purpose auditorium and a lecture theatre. We have specific learning precincts such as design & technology and home-economics rooms, a music room, Mac computer labs, a library, science centre, a small farm, and a hospitality hub for children who have a passion for cooking and nutrition.
There is also a trade centre, arts studio, STEM rooms and new agile-learning classrooms.
All of this is capped off with our Equestrian Centre – the only one of its kind in Queensland.
As a College that caters for Prep to Year 12, it is important that we ensure safety and respectfulness for each of our student cohorts, and as such have specific zones for Prep, Primary and Secondary students. The Prep and Primary zones include their own playgrounds and undercover areas for lunch breaks, with the Prep zone being enclosed in its own safe and secure precinct.
The College also has modern teaching facilities and provides all students with appropriate access to technology. Interactive whiteboards are in most classrooms, Wifi access is available throughout the campus and all students are given opportunities to work with secure, suitable programs on iPads and Macs (at various ages).
The main facilities are:
- mykindy – an early learning childcare and kindergarten
- Victory Church – used by the College for Chapel
- Uniform Shop – where families can purchase new uniforms
- Café – selling healthy food for students Monday to Friday
- Harney Stadium – a three court indoor sports stadium
- Hospitality Centre – a modern prac facility including café and service area
- Library – library borrowing facilities as well as computer labs. Find out about activities and library resources HERE.
- Equestrian Centre – one of only two schools in Australia to have extensive indoor and outdoor equestrian fields
- Arts and STEM Precinct – an arts studio, STEM room and modern agile-learning classroom spaces
- Science Lab – dedicated science laboratory
- Prep – a separate and secure two classroom prep facility including outdoor play area
- Primary College – set within its own area are classrooms, playground and oval space
- Secondary College – modern classrooms and breakout areas for secondary students
- Music studios – private music studios for lessons, equipped with a recording studio
- Trade Centre – Car mechanic centre and technical design facility
- Agricultural Precinct – Working kitchen gardens and animal husbandry